z35W7z4v9z8w

News about prophecies of the end of the world .I hope you enjoy this website.

July 15, 2017

Understanding the Calling (அழைப்பை புரிந்துகொள்) - Bro. Vincent Selvakumar




“Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! ..This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel. (John 1:29-31) Jesus did not made arrangements to die in cross immediately, rather he waited for 3 and 1/2 hrs to give himself as a sacrifice for us... Today, many people commit mistakes in this... When God prophecies, that you will become a prophet etc, people don't wait for the time of God... Always, wait for the timing of God after the calling...

No comments:

Follow by Email