z35W7z4v9z8w

News about prophecies of the end of the world .I hope you enjoy this website.

July 7, 2017

Is Beckah Shae a Sold Out Satanist?




I absolutally used to love Beckahs music. It was always scriptural and one of the few people left that havent sold their souls. We received albums from her that I had never seen before. When I started looking through these albums I see butterflys, Solomons keys, portals, covering of the one eye. Since I am seeing her fruits, I see her celebrating Christmas and being very pagan. I no longer listen to her music because her album covers show a different story. For someone who is sings songs about not being worldly...she is a part of the world. So has she sold out...I dont know...but what I do know is her artist has some demons. She should be aware enough not to release satanic art.

No comments:

Follow by Email